Testimonials

October 16th, 2009

Please leave a testimonial in the text area below:

1. Andrew Thornton says:

Another great job by IQ, came on time (within 2 hrs of my call), got the job done with a minimum of fuss. Can’t recommend them enough!!!

2. Emma says:

Our plumber from IQ plumbing said he would be with me in 45 minutes to an hour and he was!- other plumbing companeys quoted £180 and wouldn’t be with me for several hours! My landlord’s plumber tried to clear the blockage but did not achieve the same result (blocked loo) which our plumber assured me has something to do with ‘the dance’…… Well, i don’t know about that but i was (and so was my mother who was visiting and insisted on giving him a kiss) very impressed with the prompt professional and friendly service. I am not easily impressed but i was impressed with this service, from the prompt response to the excellent manners, even down to Steve checking that his boots were clean. Can’t recommend enough, he left half an hour ago and me and my mum (visiting from the shire) are still talking about it. Would definatley be calling this company again if need be.

3. Diane Baker (Crouch End) says:

We found a bathtub leak a day before expecting a house full of guests! The first phone conversation I had put my mind at ease with courtesy and professionalism. The plumber arrived at the beginning of the 30 minute window I was given and the whole problem was fixed within 2 1/2 hours of my initial phone call. The plumber who came was equally courteous and professional and even managed to befriend my profoundly shy cat! I will definitely use this company again.

4. Therese Jansson says:

We phoned IQ plumbing after discovering that our basement was flooded. Steve sent out one of his team members (Gabriel) a couple of hours later (he even called and apologised for being slightly late – that never usually happens!!). I have only the highest praise to give to Gabriel and IQ plumbing – he worked really hard to find the fault in our basement and even helped us remove the soaked carpet, even though he didn’t need to. This is a very friendly company that I would not hesitate to use again.

5. Matt says:

I called IQ plumbing services to fix my dripping toilet. Another London plumbers had looked at it and quoted me £750+VAT – Gabriel did a super job for less than a third of that (including hours, parts, tax – wow), was punctual, friendly, polite, competent and above all, totally trustworthy. I wish all tradesmen were like this! Can’t recommend IQ Plumbing and Gabriel highly enough.

6. Sonia says:

Thanks for your services and thanks to Gabriel Moreti who did a great job unblocking my kitchen pipes yesterday. Excellent costumer services and very reliable, highly recommended,!!!!
    Thx! 🙂

7. MRS ARORA says:

HI,

GABRIEL MORETI..WAS FABULOUS. HE FIXED TOILETS SEATS WHICH NOBODY ELSE COULD. HE SPEND A LOT OF TIME GOING TO SUPPLIERS TO HELP ME OUT THE BEST WAY HE COULD. I MUST SAY HE IS VERY EFFCEINT AND KNOWS HIS WORK VERY VERY WELL. VERY POLITE TOO.

8. Geoff says:

Absolutely first rate professionals from start to finish. Called on a Saturday afternoon and they had someone at my flat within 90 minutes. Fair rate (particularly for a weekend). Gabriel was a total professional – covered his shoes, told me what needed to be done, finished the work quickly and only charged for one hour and a £15 part. Would recommend these guys without hesitation to anyone needing a plumber, and will call no one else from now on. Thank you.

9. Olly Pugh says:

having used Steve before he started iQ Plumbing he was the first person I called when I had a problem and he’s even better than last time…we called him on Saturday lunchtime and he was with us by 5pm and didn’t charge a call out fee but sorted our problem out within 45 minutes and that was 3 weeks ago and everything is still good – highly recommend they are thoroughly reliable and professional and I’ve recommended them to all my friends and neighbours – thanks guys (I never usually leave testimonials but felt I had to in the case, it’s rare these days that you find such superior service at a fantastic rate)

10. Kerry says:

Prompt, efficient service. Special thanks to Gabriel who obligingly came out of hours and worked at the issue we were having until it was resolved. Highly recommended.

11. Melissa says:

Just wanted to say thank you so much to Gabriel who came out late friday night to fix our kitchen sink. He did a fantastic job and was very quick and professional. We will be recommending him to everyone we know!

12. Farah Piriyeva (WC1) says:

I’m very lucky to have found IQ Plumbers! I had a huge problem with blocked drainage and my toilet started overflowing in the early hours of the morning. I called 3 “so called” emergency plumbing companies who told me they would arrive in 2-4 hours “while my apartment was flooding with sewage” . Steve and JJ from IQ plumbers came over within 30 minutes of my call and demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and a very high quality of workmanship, quickly clearing the blockage and even cleaning up the mess after they had finished. I highly recommend this company and will only use only IQ plumbing Services from now onwards!

13. Toby (NW3) says:

Steve was brilliant. Came out in an emergency at 11pm on a thursday night within half an hour of our call – everyone else said 3 or4 hours! He fixed our blocked toilet in no time with no mess and was generally really nice about it all. Was really impressed. I highly recommend him.

14. A. Van Halder (SW7) says:

Steve and the guys at IQ Plumbing were extremely helpful. I called him on a Sunday following a flood in the house. Rather than take advantage of our situation he calmly explained some common causes and recommended that we contact Thames Water first as the issue may have resulted from a blockage in a common drain, which it was! Following these repairs, we needed to replace our Saniflo system which JJ de Wet from IQ completed promptly, professionally and at an extremely competitive price. Baie Dankie!

15. Jos Bell (SE13) says:

After a whole series of visits by various plumbers over many months and a continuing problem I found IQ via google. JJ was very professional on the phone and arranged to come the next day. He was a little delayed but phoned me to explain he was stuck in traffic which was reassuring. Once he arrived got straight on with exploring the problem in a very thorough way which put previous plumbers to shame – he even managed to uncover a missing manhole cover! He undertook everything in a very neat and tidy way which was also accompanied by a very good sense of humour. At completion he also charged me less than the original quote and wrote a very clear diagnosis of the problem. Steve’s follow up call afterwards was also a good sign that the company is continually evaluating its service. Highly recommended!

16. David Perry says:

I can’t recommend IQ plumbers highly enough!
    They were the 3rd attempt at employing a plumber to stop a leak behind a cupboard in the kitchen which was pouring water into a recently decorated flat below – seriously damaging my popularity and driving me bananas!
    JJ and Steve arrived within 90 minutes, successfully diagnosed the problem and set up about sorting it out.
    IQ plumbers are exactly what everyone wants from tradesmen – polite, effective and you get what you pay for, a professional service.

17. Lucy says:

Our landlady arranged for Gabriel to come round and deal with a kitchen sink blockage. It turned out that there was a blockage and some leakage and poor pipe connections. Gabriel worked quickly and efficiently to fit a new trap and all was in perfect working order by the time he left. Very friendly and professional and very knowledgeable, everything was explained to me.

18. Vanessa twigg says:

Good Plumbers are difficult to find. We are very happy with IQ Plumbing level of service and we will highly recommend Steve and IQ Plumbing to our friends and neighbours.

19. Garry Clowes says:

I found IQ Plumbing on an internet search, on calling I spoke to a gentleman called Steve and explalined my problem.
    He informed me of the rates and after I agreed he told me that he would be at my property within the hour.
    Within the hour a knock on the door, a look at what needed to be done and a reasonable price given, I felt that the work was carried out in a clean and professional manner. Steve was tidy and clean in his work, polite at all times and somebody I would not hesitate to recommend to my family and friends.
    The Job took a little longer than Steve thought but he stuck to his word on the original price he gave me.

20. Gula says:

Having Steve and JJ from IQ Plumbing come and fix our broken toilet turned out to be the nicest experience in comparison to the previous plumbers we had a few days before, who couldn’t solve the problem.
    Steve and JJ easliy figured out what the problem was and immediately started working on it. Not only that they are two professionals but very polite and fun people to talk to.
    One of the things that impressed me the most is how clean the bathroom was after their work; they didn’t leave a single dirty or wet spot after themselves, wiped the floors and everything looked just perfect!
    Real professionals who are doing a great job!
    Highly recommend IQ Plumbing to anyone who ever has a plumbing problem.

21. Edward (Wimbledon) says:

A great experience from beginning to end. Called on 4pm with a job to change three radiator control valves. Gabriel was able to come round within 3 hours with no drama or hassle. He worked thoroughly, neatly and diligently and was very professional and friendly. He also offered some very useful advice and I’ll definitely be using him again if needs be. Gabriel is very skilled and knowledgable in my opinion.

22. Pearl Brown (N1) says:

Gabriel appeared this week to fix two problems that another plumber had left me with (another firm). This was to refix an undercounter sink to a granite top which had become detached and fix a leak in a cistern connection. He was efficient, courteous and knowledgable and sorted everything well. I found the service quite expensive but if you have to pay this to get good efficient and professional work in central London, so be it. I recommend the company to you and it certainly removed the anxiety and stress caused by the problems!

23. Hannah Capella (NW5) says:

I had really low pressure in my bathroom and assumed I would need a huge amount of work to install a new pump and attach it to the bathroom sink, bath and shower. Gabriel managed to locate my old pump which was disconnected, make it work, and fix a leak I had all in one hour. I really felt I could trust him to tell me the right thing to do, he was professional and explained clearly everything he was doing. Highly reccomended.

24. Sam Clohesy (SE19) says:

Gabriel from IQ Plumbing Services came round on a Sunday and did an excellent job fixing a big leak I had.
    Nice job!

25. Alva says:

I found IQ through a Google search and was convinced by all the testimonials on this page – and Steve turned out to be exactly as described: prompt, courteous, helpful, and he solved the problem (blocked kitchen sink) very quickly and tidily. And IQ’s rates are cheaper than the competition, to boot.

Would highly recommend IQ, and will be using them from now on. For plumbing emergencies, you need someone who can turn up within an hour (and who will really turn up when they say they will!) and fix the problem quickly when they do. Perfect.

26. David Hughes-Narborough (Kent) says:

We had a problem which it turns out was due to a limescale deposit that had built up inside a soil stack pipe, and the toilet flushing from the flat upstairs caused a continuance dripping sound in the wall which was keeping us awake at night.

I was so impressed by IQ plumbing, the friendly customer service, the way in which they listened to our situation and were able to quickly and Professionally find and resolve the problem after several other plumbers had failed in the past month. The technology they used including a CCTV camera which was passed up the pipe to investigate the problem. IQ plumbing Services are definitely one of those rare businesses that I would highly recommend, so if you want to fix your problem look no further they really get the job done. Thank you, IQ Plumbers.

27. Chiti says:

I phoned IQ Plumbing Services to enquire about their service and charges to unblock our toilet. Steve’s response was efficient, straight forward and reassuring. He promised to send someone as soon as possible and phoned a couple of times to keep us informed. JJ arrived in less than 2 hours and tried as hard as he could to solve our problem with the least possible disruption, which he achieved through hard work and perseverance in less than an hour. JJ was sensitive, friendly, polite and professional.
    We would not hesitate to recommend IQ Plumbing Services or to use them again.

28. Harriet (NW8) says:

I found IQ plumbers on Which? Local and decided to use them as they had several good recommendations which complemented them on their efficiency and high standards.

I wasn’t disapointed- JJ worked quickly and expertly, explaining and showing me what the problem was and charged us very reasonably. I would certainly recommend them to others.

29. Charles (Clapham) says:

I called Steve in order for him to identify the source of sewage leaking into our cellar from an adjoining property. He chatted over the phone to identify possible causes and let me know it wouldn’t be worth him coming out until I had access to the next door cellar. He could easily have come round and charged a call-out fee – that he didn’t is indicative of his courteous and professional approach. When he did visit the site he called ahead to let us know he was stuck in traffic and would be 15 minutes late and then did a thorough and professional job diagnosing the problem. When I need a plumber again I will be calling IQ and would thoroughly recommend them to others.

30. Christopher King says:

Finding quality plumbers in London are up there with buying a house, getting married or sending your little treasure to a good school;these guys are a safe hands to be in when plumbing problems strike, arrived sharpish and get the job done in a super professional fashion. Highly recommended any time.

31. Jonathan (Chelsea) says:

We had a broken pipe connected directly to the water main. Steve arrived within the hour, stemmed the flow and then worked with Thames Water into the early hours of the morning to fix the problem. His quick thinking, professionalism and commitment prevented a bad situation from turning into a nightmare.

32. Boz (Hampstesd) says:

Finally I found a plumbing services company I can trust and recommend. Steve Roos responded to my call, arrived promptly and sorted two problems (washing machine and broken toilet pump/leak) quickly and very well, along with his colleague JJ. I found them to be very professional, knowledgeable, polite and friendly.

33. I wholeheartedly agree with the others who have commented on the professionalism and superb, quick service Steve and JJ
    have given. Not only did they work quickly, but identified the problem immediately. They are courteous and respectful. I recommend them highly and must say they are that rarity in London of professional, friendly, courteous, and good value for money. They care. You can trust them!

34. Mo Mansoori (W6) says:

I called Steve last night at to get a quote for an emergency call-out for a blocked drain that was looking pretty nasty. Happy with the quote I asked him to come and he was there within the hour. He did an excellent job with a tough blockage using the specialised high pressure kit. Nice guy – would gladly use again, but am sure that I won’t have to after being so thorough. Thanks.

35. Susan says:

It’s taken me a while to remember to do this but we got such great service from IQ just days before Xmas. We stupidly tried to replace the bathroom taps ourselves but without the know-how it was very hard. We got a leak and needed an emergency plumber on the saturday evening before Xmas. I tried loads of plumbers on the internet but IQ came pretty much straight round and sorted the problem quickly and efficiently. They even took the tool we had bought to do the job ourselves and deducted how much it had cost us from their bill.
    I wouldn’t hesistate to recommend them to anyone and they are now listed under Plumbers in my address book! Thank you.

36. Fran (Camden) says:

Thank you so much to Steve who came within half an hour on a Sunday night to sort out our blocked bathroom sink! Very upfront about the costs (which is extremely refreshing), and the job was sorted in 15 mins. Highly recommend IQ Plumbing for their honest and straightforward service. Thanks!

37. David Fox says:

I called IQ Plumbing outside of normal hours to fix a leak in our hot water system.
    Steve came out within 90 min. He identified the fault was with part or our boiler system. Something that required a specialist boiler engineer.
    Steve immediately contacted an engineer for us, and had him booked in for the next day. We have been stung so often in the past by cowboys, that it was refreshing to be given honest up front information.
    I will keep using IQ Plummers and will recommend them to anyone who asks.
    Many thanks Steve and JJ

38. Seema says:

I was really pleased with the service that IQ plumbers were able to provide. They came over very quickly, worked rapidly to fix the problem and were overall extremely helpful.

I would be very happy to call them again.

39. James (N7) says:

The guys came round to trace and rectify a water leak originating from a property above. I called them in the morning and they were round by late afternoon, despite their heavy workload. They found the problem immediately (some failed silicon seal in the bathroom of the flat above) and fixed the issue promptly. At all times they were courteous, friendly and completely transparent with their very reasonable fees. Would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again

40. Neil Campbell (SW11) says:

One of the best decisions i made in 2009 was to call out IQ plumbing. 30th December , and i have a blocked drain. I spoke to Steve who was courteous professional and reassuring. Later that day JJ visited my house and swiftly solved the problem. There’s no empty promises with these guys … i’m only using IQ going forward

41. Ian Buckland (WC1) says:

Took a punt using IQ after finding them through google. Well pleased with their friendly dedication to a tough job in unblocking my kitchen sink which had dismayed other plumbers. Will certainly recommend them to friends and use them again.

42. Faghma Coetzee (Highgate) says:

I first called out IQ Plumbers at the end of October 2009 for a blocked kitchen sink waste pipe. They gave me a time and they arrived promptly. Steve Roos and JJ De Wet were professional, friendly and efficient explaining what they were doing as they went along. Two months down the line I had to call them out again for a water supply pump problem. Steve recognised me (voice and name) over the phone and informed me that they were swamped with call outs that day but will try and come out by 4pm and will call to keep me updated of their progress. They only managed to arrive 8.30pm but as promised called to keep me in the loop. Once again Steve and JJ identified the possible problem and got working immediately to try and rectify it. Unfortunately they couldn’t help this time as their pump engineer was on holiday but they recommended another company who could solve our problem and didn’t charge us a penny for their time spent on the job. They are decent guys and were respectful of my home on both occasions. I highly recommend IQ Plumbing Services because they really care.

43. Sarah (Battersea crisis shelter) says:

IQ plumbers just did a fantastic job clearing badly blocked drains at one of our homeless shelters on Christmas Sunday. When we asked Steve Roos and JJ De Wet for an invoice for their work clearing our blockage they smiled and said politely that the work they did at our shelter was free of charge. IQ plumbers are Professional, polite and a real pleasure to deal with for a really tough job. Thank you very much for your hard work and care in sorting out our problem and not charging us for it. We would highly recommend this company any time!

44. Lizzie (Chalk Farm) says:

I called IQ Plumbers with a washing machine drainage problem and in a very short space of time they were here at my home and managed to find the problem with my machine and fix it perfectly. I would highly recommend them, they are professional, friendly and hard working (it was gone 9pm when they left me and they were on their way to another job…)

45. Chiara (NW5) says:

I called the guys from IQ Plumbing for an emergency with a broken, leaking radiator that was flooding my flat. They arrived almost immediatly and indentified the problem straight away, replaced the old radiator fixing the problem and tidied up afterwards all with confidence, professionalism and very friendly approach. They proved extremely efficient and honest. Should anything else go wrong in the flat (touch wood), I won’t hesitate to contact them again.

46. Found this company via a Google search and they stood simply because of the references. I called with an emergency and they calmly walked me through the many solutions in a logical and friendly way. I called them several times for further advice but never felt pressured into committing to their services. These guys really care, use them with confidence.

47. Marina De Silva (SW20) says:

I have to say that my call to IQ Plumbing was the best decision I’ve made for emergency repairs. I had a blocked toilet, which eventually led to drainage work and both Steve and JJ worked long and hard to get it resolved rapidly. Not only were they professional, decent and thorough but also very respectful of my home. They are both exemplary examples of what service professionals should be. I will have no hesitation in recommending their services. Good luck IQ.

48. Jorge Lopez (Crydon) says:

What a GOOD service and professionalism of the engenier JJ and Steve. After a quick assesment of the problem. The engenier work quick and solve the issue. For me is the first time the plumbing service can be monitor with a cctv camera. It is brilliant. I highly recommend IQ Plumbing.

49. Rosemary Hinterseer (Kilburn) says:

I have been very impressed with Steve – he was recomended by others and came within 3 hours of my call. Actually when he turned up, he tested our loo and discovered the problem had miraculously righted itself already. But, he didn’t charge us a penny (despite my trying to pay him at least for a call out charge). In my view that was very generous indeed and what i particularly liked was his prompt attention, professional and courteous manner and responsiveness. Very unusual (sadly), particularly in London. i would highly recommend him.

50. Chris says:

I highly recommend IQ plumbing. They arrived quickly and resolved an awkward central heating leak. Professional, friendly, and good value for money. Would definitely call them again.